Banana Strawberry Pancakes from scratch
Time: 15 Min
Serves: 2 (Stack of 4)
Ingredients and Quantity:
1. All purpose flour (Maida) (1 cup of measuring cup), 1/2 cup of Milk
2. Banana (1), fresh strawberries sliced
3. Baking Powder (1 teaspoon)
4. Egg (1)
5. Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
6. Flat Skillet/ Pan
8. Maple Syrup (We bought it from the supermarket)
How to make some yummy homemade pancakes:
- Take a bowl to prepare the pancake batter, 1 cup of All purpose flour, add baking powder, 1 egg and some vanilla extract. Mash some banana or add small pieces of the banana to the batter.
- Add half cup milk or till the batter becomes smooth and ready to be put on the skillet.
- Keep the batter for 3-5 minutes.
- Put some butter on the skillet and move it in circular direction, add the batter in amounts to make small circular pancakes.
- Note: Pancake is the quick to make, it should be done in 2-3 seconds. The gas should be on medium range. The upper side would come out to be fluffy and dark while the lower side will be darker and flat. YAY!
- Drop in some fresh strawberries or your fav fruit to top the pancakes and drizzle some maple syrup.
Enjoy some homemade pancakes.