Serving: 1 person
Time: 15 – 20 minutes
1. Two florets of Bok Choy (Chopped and washed very well)
2. Garlic cloves (3-4)
2. Crushes peanuts (moofli) around 5-6
3. Sesame seeds
4. Button Mushrooms around 4-5
5. 1 spoon of Butter (with Garlic preferred) to cook, you can also use vegetable oil.
6. 1 spoon of honey
7. 1/2 spoon of ginger paste or some ginger according to taste (1/2 spoon of grated ginger should do)
8. Two caps of dark soy sauce/ Stir Fry sauce (we use Ong’s sauces, stick with your preferred one)
9. 1 cap of sesame Thai sauce (optional)
10. Salt and Pepper as per taste.
Method of cooking:
1. Wash thoroughly and chop the Bok Choy
2. Chop the mushrooms
3. Heat the pan and add some oil/butter
4. Chop the Garlic coves
5. Put in the chopped garlic and some ginger
6. Cook for around 2 minutes
7. Now saute the mushrooms and add the chopped Bok Choy after a minute
8. Stir and cook the ingredients for 2-3 minutes
9. Add in the sauces and some honey !
10. Cook for another minute and add sesame seeds
11. Add honey and crushed peanuts.
12. Bok Choy has lot of water content so cook for about 5 minutes – check for the crispiness of the stem and tenderness of the leaves.
13. Serve hot with jasmine rice or noodles, though we had it as a salad.
Enjoy the absolutely fantastic Bok Choy.