Prep Time for easy to make homemade pizza: 15 min
Baking Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Served 4 pizzas
- Pizza base, ready to eat from the bakery
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 2 Onions chopped or sliced
- Canned/Bottled Olives
- 1 Tomato chopped
- Amul Mozerella Cheese, Amul Cube cheese
- Funfoods pizza sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- Chilli Flakes
- Preheat oven to 220 degree celsius.
- Take a pizza base and spread 2 spoons of Funfoods pizza sauce evenly.
- You can also add a spoon of tomato ketchup to add some zing.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano as per taste.
- Grate some cheese (Amul mozzarella) on the pizza base. You can adjust the quantity of the cheese as per your liking.
- Dress the pizza base with chopped vegetables. You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- Add some more cheese (Amul cubed cheese) on the top.
- Once the oven is ready, place the pizza in the oven. But careful its hot.
- The pizza usually takes around 10 minutes at 220 degree celsius. (Keep a close eye while its in the oven)
- Once the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted, take out the baked pizza from the oven and cut the pizza using a pizza cutter.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice. If you like jalapenos on your pizze, add some pineapples to balance the spice.
- Instead of mozzarella cheese, you can go with cheddar or swiss cheese.
- If you don’t want to use the ready to eat pizza base, you can prepare your own easy to make homemade pizza base (Homemade pizza dough recipe) .